Getting Closer to the Finish Line
We are getting closer to the Sweaty Hugs launch. So close, just ONE WEEK TO GO!
I’m not going to lie this is a scary step, the idea of putting a book out to the world and not knowing the reaction you are going to get is terrifying. But at the same time, so exciting. This project began after I submitted my masters thesis, I never thought I would have an actual non-fiction book to release. I could not have got here if it wasn’t for all the generous help and support I have received. I believe the reason we have had such a positive reaction is that Sweaty Hugs has an important message which could change people’s lives. By encouraging readers to engage with social fitness they may gain a new community, a sense of belonging or simply make a new friend, but if I help just one person through this project then I will feel like I have done my job.
Over the next couple we have lots of exciting events coming up so mark your diaries:
- 22nd February - Book Launch and Boot camp - Lululemon Edinburgh
- 28th February - Book Launch and Bootcamp - Lululemon Glasgow
- 19th March – Book Talk and Q&A – Virgin Money Lounge Glasgow
- 25th & 26th March - OM Yoga Show Glasgow – SECC
- 2nd April - Book Talk and Q&A - Virgin Money Lounge Edinburgh